I decided to do some math to see how many PHP installs had at least 1
known security vulnerability. So I went to grab statistics from W3Techs,
and correlated that with known Linux Distribution supported numbers. I
then whipped up a spreadsheet and got some interesting numbers out of
it. So interesting, that I need to share...
Source:
http://www.linuxtoday.com/security/php-install-statistics-most-php-deployments-at-risk.html
Postări populare
-
Ubuntu reinvents the way you interact with your smartphone. Everything you need in your day is now at your fingertips. A Scope for e...
-
When Amazon's Appstore rolled out last week , we glossed over one detail that merely seemed neat. Today, we're inclined to say tha...
-
Last year, Amazon wasn’t even included in the Golden Globes. Netflix took home one of five nominations with the help of Robin Wright from H...
-
All-time popular Health & Fitness apps Period Calendar / Tracker ABISHKKING The ★highest rating (4.7)★ period calend...
-
At long last, Google Now will support third-party apps. That means that in addition to serving you helpful information like when your nex...